BEADNOVA 4mm Natural Australian Zebra Jasper Gemstone Round Loose Beads for Jewelry Making (94-96pcs)
- SUPERIOR QUALITY GEMSTONE: Natural Australian Zebra Jasper Beads with Highly Polished, Smooth, Shiny Surface
- STANDARDIZED SIZE & QUANTITIES: Bead size 4mm, Hole size 1.0mm; 1 Strand (15.5 inches/Strand; approx. 94-96pcs/Strand)
- UNISEX STYLE: Round Loose Beads with Standardized Hole size 1mm Center drilled style. This Natural Australian Zebra Jasper gemstone style fits well for UNISEX style jewelry making, MEN or WOMEN JEWELRY.
- WIDE USAGE: BEADNOVA's beads are excellent for Beading, Jewelry Making, Jewelry Design, DIY gifts, Arts & Craft, Necklaces, Bracelets, Yoga bracelets, Earrings, Ring, Home & Wedding Decoration.
- Zebra Jasper is considered a grounding stone. It keeps one centered with the earth during higher spiritual works. It is also known by the name zebra stone. Zebra jasper is said to be important to the 1st, and 4th Chakras. It helps with depression and anxiety. Jaspers with dark, jagged stripes of black or brown on a background of white, gray or tan are know as zebra jaspers.