BEADNOVA 10mm Natural Kambaba Jasper Gemstone Round Loose Beads for Jewelry Making (38-40pcs)
- SUPERIOR QUALITY GEMSTONE: Natural Kambaba Jasper Beads with Highly Polished, Smooth, Shiny Surface
- STANDARDIZED SIZE & QUANTITIES: Bead size 10mm, Hole size 1.2mm; 1 Strand (15.5 inches/Strand; approx. 38-40pcs/Strand)
- UNISEX STYLE: Round Loose Beads with Standardized Hole size 1.2mm Center drilled style. This Natural Kambaba Jasper gemstone style fits well for UNISEX style jewelry making, MEN or WOMEN JEWELRY.
- WIDE USAGE: BEADNOVA's beads are excellent for Beading, Jewelry Making, Jewelry Design, DIY gifts, Arts & Craft, Necklaces, Bracelets, Yoga bracelets, Earrings, Ring, Home & Wedding Decoration.
- A sedimentary stone, Kambaba Jasper is comprised of microcrystalline Quartz interlaced with Stromatolites, ancient fossilized colonies created by cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) and other primeval microorganisms. These Stromatolites date back more than three billion years and are the oldest known fossils, containing the earliest records of life on Earth.