BEADNOVA 4mm Natural Mother Of Pearl Nacre Conch Shell Gemstone Round Loose Beads for Jewelry Making (94-96pcs)
- SUPERIOR QUALITY GEMSTONE: Natural Mother Of Pearl (No Dyed, No Acid) with Highly Polished, Smooth, Shiny Surface
- STANDARDIZED SIZE & QUANTITIES: Bead size 4mm, Hole size 1.0mm; 1 Strand (15.5 inches/Strand; approx. 94-96pcs/Strand)
- UNISEX STYLE: Round Loose Beads with Standardized Hole size 1mm Center drilled style. This Natural Mother Of Pearl gemstone style fits well for UNISEX style jewelry making, MEN or WOMEN JEWELRY.
- WIDE USAGE: BEADNOVA's beads are excellent for Beading, Jewelry Making, Jewelry Design, DIY gifts, Arts & Craft, Necklaces, Bracelets, Yoga bracelets, Earrings, Ring, Home & Wedding Decoration.
- Mother of pearl is actually a natural shell material, though like pearls it is made up of the layers inside of shells called nacre. It comes from the various types of sea shell mollusks such as oyster shells. If you have ever opened an oyster shell and looked at the inside of it, you may have noticed how it has a luster to it, sort of a shiny affect. This is what can eventually turn into a pearl, but before it does that, you have a thin material that lines the inside of these mollusks shells.