buy on amazon
BEADNOVA Finger Knife Gardening Silicone Thumb Knife for Gardeners Plants Vegetables and Trimming (2 Pairs, Small Size)
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com. Know more.
- MAKE PICKING PLANTS SO EASY: This thumb knife is a clever gardening tool that designed with a built-in knife that is perfect for instant cutting, picking, pruning of vegetables, fruits, twigs, branches of a plant, and more! Put on our finger knife and protection finger sleeve, you can trim your plants in one hand. Safe to use and improves work efficiency. Include in a pack one thumb knife and one finger protective sleeve, size small – approximately 50 x 28.5 mm. Suitable for woman or smaller finger.
- SHARP BLADE: With an arc blade design, the thumb knife is made from high quality stainless steel and features a silicon fingertip. Come with a cut-proof finger sleeve to keep your pointer finger covered from a potential injury. Resharpen blade if needed for a lifetime of usage.
- EASY AND EFFICIENT TO USE: Thumb knife is convenient for a one-hand picking or trimming to make efficient gardening. The finger knife is also a handy gadget to use in kitchen. No more painful finger and stained nails from cutting and twisting off the fruit stalk and herbs.
- WIDELY USE: Thumb knife is suitable for picking most vegetables and fruits like beans, tomatoes, peppers, cherries, strawberries and grapes as well as pruning branches. Unlike scissor picking, finger knife gives clean cutting that ensures no damage to soft branch. Smart little tool for food preparation, wear a thumb knife when cutting ends and peeling the vein out from sugar snap peas, trimming the bottom of asparagus or, even a shrimp tail processing.
- PROTECT YOUR FINGER AND NAIL: This thumb knife is a handy little gadget to use in trimming and picking. Each thumb knife comes with a protective sleeve for your index finger to assist in pinching/snipping. Must have garden tool for someone with a huge, definitely save fingers and soft fingernail from wear and tear.