Tridacna stone meaning derives from the genus of gigantic saltwater clams in the Tridacninae subfamily. They have thick shells that are fluted and have four to six-folds. The mantle is a vibrant color. They live in the shallow waters of coral reefs in the Indo-Pacific region’s warm oceans.
Over a hundred carved Tridacna shells have been discovered during archaeological excursions ranging from Italy to the Near East. They were made or circulated from the southern coast of Phoenicia in the mid-seventh century, and they were similar in artistic style.
The shells’ backs and inner perimeters often include animal, human, and floral patterns, while the interiors typically feature reclining sphinxes. The shell’s umbo is shaped like a human female or a bird’s head. They were most likely used to keep eye cosmetics as well as as a gemstone.
As an organic gemstone, the tridacna bracelet benefit strengthens the magnetic field of the human body and produces a protective aura against harmful energy. Tridacna stone healing properties relax the mind, increase wisdom, and promote proper energy flow. In addition, Tridacna provides numerous health benefits, including increased metabolism, prevention of osteoporosis, and provides anti-aging properties.
Table of Contents
What Is Tridacna Stone?
Tridacna stone’s meaning revolves around the whitest substance on the planet, and it is also a rare biological gemstone. It’s constructed from a vast clamshell and has the appearance of white porcelain. Tridacna clams can produce giant white pearls with an undulating, porcelain-like surface, which are known as “non-nacreous pearls.”
The Pearl of Allah, commonly known as the Pearl of Laozi, is the most renowned pearl produced by a tridacna gigas. This was no “pearl” in the traditional sense, weighing in at a massive 14 pounds. Instead, the pearls from the Tridacna clams have a nacreous, iridescent brilliance.
Tridacna pearls have the appearance of an uneven blob of porcelain—or, in the case of the Pearl of Allah, a turbaned head and wise countenance. This pearl was valued at $61,850,000 in 2006—which holds its record-breaking status.
Noted as one of the “Seven Treasures of Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra,” this gemstone can help stabilize mood, relieve stress, and calm scared nerves. This sea gem will help to regulate your mind and emotions, preventing or alleviating stress.
How Is Tridacna Made?
For nearly four decades, small Pacific Ocean Island nations have invested in their ability to artificially produce various species of Tridacna giant clams to serve as food for their citizens and a source of income. The most delicate phase of the giant clam breeding process is probably handling the newly fertilized eggs until they become fully-fledged veliger larvae, which includes inoculating them with fresh, compatible zooxanthellae to take up symbiotically.
- Giant clams develop the fastest while they are tiny, but they are also the most susceptible when they are between the size of an almond or rice grain.
- However, the most difficult challenge is the grow-out process, which can take 18 to 24 months before the clams are considered sellable ‘seedling’ size.
- It takes a lot of enthusiasm, attention to detail, and excellent growing conditions to keep the clams growing at a substantial rate so they can be distributed for further growth. Here, they are ‘ranged’ out in the ocean or sold to be one of the only known ‘ornamental bivalves’ kept alive for enjoyment in an aquarium.
Tridacna Stone Meaning
Tridacna clamshell has a pearl shine and is glossy, but the color is pure white. Therefore, only the polished and delicately textured clamshell can be used to manufacture tridacna jewelry.
- For Buddhists and practitioners, Tridacna is a spiritual artifact that protects them from evil spirits.
- The rear ends of this clamshell have the same healing properties as pearls, with the trace components of the clamshell promoting overall health and development.
- Wearing tridacna jewelry can significantly improve the magnetic field of the human body, alleviate aggravation, boost wisdom, and protect you and your loved ones.
- Tridacna could stabilize mood, balance mental and physical states, calm terrified nerves, and aid in treating sleeplessness.
- Tridacna can alleviate palpitation by producing tranquil auras that quiet the nerves.
Healing Properties of Tridacna Stone
- Tridacna stone relaxes the entire body, calming frazzled nerves and aiding in the treatment of insomnia.
- Blood pressure is also believed to drop, promoting healthy metabolism and providing anti-aging benefits.
- This pure white gemstone helps to calm your mood while also relieving anxiety. This sea stone will assist in balancing your mind and emotions and avoiding or reducing stress.
- Tridacna also increases the magnetic field of the human body and creates an aura of protection against dangerous energies.
- It relaxes the mind, increases wisdom, and promotes the flow of positive energy.
- Tridacna provides numerous health benefits, including enhanced metabolism, osteoporosis prevention, and anti-aging qualities.
Tridacna Bracelet Benefit
Wearing the Tridacna gemstones and clams as a bracelet is one of the best ways to access the Tridacna Shell energies’ constant flow consistently. This healing sea stone helps you always to receive beneficial healing powers while going about your day.
- The shell in the form of a gemstone, like the sea waves, clears the mind of needless thoughts and opens the path to increased intuition, creativity, and decision making. Wear the bracelet alone or layer it with your other fashion bracelets.
- Like most other marine jewels, Tridacna aids in the healing of calcium shortages and bone problems, it is also stated that being around shell energy improves vitamin D absorption in the body.
- The Tridacna shell, an exotic gift of the sea, has particularly harmonious qualities because it promotes sensitivity and cooperation within oneself and others. Therefore, it’s an excellent material for positive group energy.
- Please remember that these precious sea gems must be cleaned regularly because crystals and gemstones absorb energies. Use any of the crystal cleansing techniques listed below. They will be most effective when done with love and gratitude for your lovely crystal and gemstone bracelets.
More articles about Gemstones you may interest: