In the field of understanding one’s energy, identifying how to balance chakras is essential. Chakra can vary from one form to another. The core knowledge of this meditation resides in identifying different energy centers of your entire body. Unknowingly, everyone possesses a fountain of energy connected from the top of our head down to our spine. This energy channel allows us to undergo a chakra balance. All of our bodily systems influence one another to make us stable in all forms.
Chakra balance is also a meditation technique in keeping our chakra cores open—maintaining their alignment. An aligned chakra is vital to prevent blocking or remove one’s synchronization, which can negatively impact physical and psychological health.
Table of Contents
What is Chakra Balance?
As mentioned earlier, chakra serves as a “wheel” wherein the distinct energy centers of the body regulate the connection of ourselves into the supernatural. While different cultures embrace different chakra cores, the considered ‘universal’ count is the seven chakras—located from the head down to the spinal column.
Chakras are gateways that can help you pick up the energies responsible for manifestation or meditation. Each primary chakra corresponds to a specific nerve bundle and body organ to help you attain fulfillment, contentment, and happiness. Aside from that, chakras also serve as both receptors and transmitters—which means they will emit the same amount of energy that will match the frequency available.
High-frequency energies attract good energies like people, job opportunities, abundance, and health. Allowing these energies to flow throughout your body will produce chakra balance, a defining moment wherein all the chakra doors are accessible. If you have a fully-developed chakra, you should make sure that it is perfectly balanced as long as possible. The prolonged blockage will produce complications in our bodies that will affect our overall well-being.
For instance, if your solar plexus chakra is clogged and blocked, it may cause complications like indigestion, stomach cramps, and flu. You may have throat infection and communication problems if your throat chakra is left unbalanced. Suppose there’s anything that takes away energies to live a desirable life. In that case, there is a high possibility that you are experiencing a chakra block.
Indicators of Unbalanced Chakras
Chakra block is a phenomenon wherein one or more of your seven main chakras are blocked. When unbalanced chakras are left unchecked, this goes to stagnation and can lead to several ailments on the body, mind, and spirit. The primary indicator of unbalanced chakras includes physical pain and recurring stiffness.
Good thing, you can unhinge the blockage of your chakras by conducting chakra balance methods. Listed below are some indicators of unbalanced chakras on specific parts of your body.
- Root Chakra. Symptoms include issues on the male reproductive organs, legs, feet, tailbone, rectum, and feet. It can also compromise your immune system and digestive system. Financial security and monetary stress could also be triggered if your root chakra is blocked.
- Sacral Chakra. Imbalance on the sacral chakra will affect your sexual and reproductive flow. Kidney dysfunctions and urinary problems will also occur. Pain in the pelvic, hip and lower back areas will transpire. You will also feel constant fear of betrayal, inability to express emotion and desire.
- Solar Plexus Chakra. Solar plexus blockage will cause digestive problems, pancreas and gallbladder issues, and chronic fatigue. You will also have a fear of rejection and an unrelenting inner critic.
- Heart Chakra. Symptoms include asthma, pain in arms and wrists, upper back and shoulder problems. You will constantly have a fear of being alone. Heart chakra blockage will also cause you to “over-love” people forming jealousy, suffocation, and bitterness.
- Throat Chakra. Blockage on the thyroid will cause a sore throat and ear infection. It will also cause pain in your neck and shoulder area. Psychological issues include issues on expressing oneself and constant fear of being out of control.
- Third Eye Chakra. If you have a blocked third eye, the indicators include headaches, blurred vision, eye strain, and issues in the sinus area.
- Crown Chakra. Signs of problems in the crown chakra area include constant fear of alienation, paralysis in creating concrete analysis, and rigid thought processes.
If you are noticing the indicators of imbalanced chakras, the best way to correct them is to conduct chakra balancing methods. Once your chakras are realigned, you can work towards improving your well-being once more—compensating for the lost activeness of your energy frequencies.
How to Balance Your Chakras?
Once you’ve identified specific chakra cores that need to be re-balanced, you can quickly drive the negativity away from your life. If your chakras are blocked, there are easy ways to align them back. Giving enough attention to your physical, psychological, and physiological sensations will provide an insight on where to begin to rebuild your chakras.
- Practice your visualization. The best way to balance your chakra is to reimagine the image of the person you’ve wanted to be. If you get direct visualization of your ‘future self,’ you will start emulating the desired person through facial expressions, posture, feelings, dress, and act. It will also have a direct emotional response which will improve the frequencies of your chakra.
- Balance the areas of your life. Start rearranging the flow of your time slowly. This will provide ample space for your body to regenerate enough to accept energy flow again. Minor adjustments to your lifestyle will also improve your overall well-being.
- Check the status of your chakras. Although you are new to chakra meditation, you can conduct your own chakra diagnostic. This can be done as a form of balancing ritual, which will allow your body to incorporate elemental energies for you. Allow your body to be in a relaxed state by taking few deep breaths. Analyze the areas of your body that are having difficulties in your breathing process.
- Meditate through yoga or crystals. Using postures for yoga can realign your body, allowing it to flow thoroughly without having issues. You can also meditate on your body using healing crystals. Crystals have innate energies which can also absorb the opposing force to your body.
More articles about chakra you may interest: