If you have read about energy healing before or have participated in any seminar or class about mystical energies and natural healing, you have likely already heard about the 7 chakras.
Table of Contents
What Are the 7 Chakras?
The 7 chakras refer to centers of energy that animate the body. Chakras provide the body the capacity to live meaningfully in the material world. The 7 chakras also provide emotional, psychological, and spiritual energies, which allow humans to operate simultaneously in the different realms of existence, from the cosmic to the physical.
7 Chakras Meanings
The 7 chakras are associated with different organs in the specific chakras’ general area at the physical level. The root chakra is associated with organs related to sexual enjoyment and procreation, while the crown chakra is linked with the central nervous system and the pineal gland.
- Base chakra – The base chakra is primarily responsible for the instinctual survival system of the body. No matter what happens, the root/base chakra will find ways to ensure your survival.
- Sacral Chakra – The sacral chakra greatly influences the male and female reproductive systems. Hormone levels are also regulated by the sacral chakra, which has a direct impact on physiological development.
- Solar plexus chakra – The solar plexus chakra is associated with the stomach and other digestive organs. It helps regulate the release of digestive juices and acids in the body. The solar plexus chakra also influences important components for healthy metabolism like insulin.
- Heart Chakra – The heart chakra influences the heart’s matters (on an emotional level) and the immune system. The heart chakra influences the development and release of the lymphocytes and is directly associated with the thymus.
- Throat Chakra – The throat chakra is associated with free expression and confidence. A blocked throat chakra will result in the inability to speak and voice out your ideas to others. On a physical level, the throat chakra influences the thyroid gland, responsible for balancing the metabolism. Should you have an overactive or underperforming thyroid gland, appealing to the throat chakra should help clear the imbalance and improve your metabolism on the whole.
- Third eye chakra – As the name implies, the third eye chakra has power over intuitive, spiritual, and psychic powers. Activation of the third eye doesn’t just mean you can have access to the spiritual realms. The third eye is linked to a person’s capacity to access universal wisdom and the planes of energy that animate love, relationships, knowledge, etc. The third eye chakra affects the pituitary gland, too.
- Crown Chakra – As previously discussed, the crown chakra has an impact on the pineal gland that is responsible for creating melatonin. Melatonin is considered one of the base hormones of the body and impacts other metabolic processes. The Crown chakra and melatonin both have a governing role in the physical body and the person’s other spiritual bodies.
How Does Chakra Bracelet Works?
If you want to partake of chakra bracelet benefits, you also need to understand how the chakra bracelet works. Like other personal adornments designed for spiritual use, the chakra bracelet functions much like necklaces and other jewelry made with different healing crystals.
The ancient mystics who subscribed to the chakra philosophy believe that the body’s different energy wheels have either a negative/positive impact on the person.
It’s the person’s job to ensure that the different chakras are open and balanced and not blocked or overpowered. Overpowered and underpowered chakras can cause illness and imbalance in a person’s body and life.
Different chakra bracelets have different benefits or advantages. Lava rock chakra bracelets and black tourmaline chakra bracelet are highly recommended for people who want to ward off negative energies, malicious intent, and bad spirits. If you attract negative entities and energies, you need a powerful ward to keep your energy field strong so that you can repel all forms of negative energies.
Further Reading: How Do You Know If Your Chakras Are Open?
Who Should Wear Chakra Bracelet?
Both males and females should wear chakra bracelets as frequently as possible. This is because a chakra bracelet has a positive net effect on a person’s physical and spiritual life, so there is no reason not to wear such a bracelet. They’re already fashionable, and you get the bonus of positively enhancing your spiritual energies, organs, and your body’s wellness and health on the whole.
If you want help attracting friendship, love, and romance of the best kind, you need a rose quartz chakra bracelet. Rose quartz is the most powerful love crystal around and is directly associated with Venus. If there’s a crystal that can set the heart chakra straight and purify it of all negativity, it’s the rose quartz crystal.
Are you incredibly stressed about life and would like some relief?
An amethyst chakra bracelet may help in the process. Amethyst takes all that stress from your life and transforms it into powerful, healing energy that replenishes your lost stores of life. If you feel like giving up because of all the fatigue, you must have some amethyst in your life.
Do you feel so small that you can’t even breathe in the presence of unfamiliar people?
You may have low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence. If you feel that this is the case for you, then go ahead and wear a Red Tiger’s Eye chakra bracelet. This fiery chakra protection will renew your sense of self so you can begin imposing yourself in different situations, so you no longer feel small, and so you can make the most of your life without shying away from others.
Which Hand To Wear Chakra Bracelet?
Chakra bracelets are generally worn on the left hand because the body’s left side is tasked with receiving energy. The chakra bracelets exist because they absorb powerful and healing energies from the universe and from nature itself.
Further Reading: Which Hand To Wear Crystal Bracelet?
More articles you may interest:
All About Gemstone Healing Properties
Chakra Guide – How To Select The Right Chakra Stone for Yourself?
Leave A Comment