Indian agate is an excellent stone that is commonly used for mala beads and prayer beads. Indian agate’s remarkable healing properties are indeed for all.
What is Indian Agate?
Indian agate is usually a green gemstone that may be combined with other earth-colored agates for many kinds of spiritual purposes. Indian agate jewelry is made from various beads, and they are blessed and assigned functions depending on how they were designed. This is no different from crystal energy practitioners in the West who choose various crystals to achieve specific purposes with their spiritual practices.
What Are Indian Agate Colors?
Indian agate comes in many colors, including muted reds, yellows, dark blue, and navy blue, but the dominant color scheme will always be green – and for a good reason, too.
Green minerals have a strong association with the earth, and they naturally bring harmony and peace to any given space. Green minerals are also powerful neutralizers – they can help take control of the negativity in a given space even if there are several toxic individuals around.
What is the Family of Agate?
Indian agate is a form of quartz. What makes this mineral family different is they’re almost always translucent. Agate is a form of semiprecious stone commonly used for ornamental purposes and for designing modern jewelry (Further reading to know more about different types of agate). The entire agate family was formed through the continuous deposition of silica from the underground. Water gave life to these minerals over the years.
What is Indian Agate Used For?
Indian agate is used primarily for mala beads and other types of prayer beads. The natural colors of Indian agate are soothing and appropriate for meditation. Spiritual activities that require chanting or affirmations can be made even better with the additional use of Indian agate.
What Are the Healing Properties of Indian Agate?
- Indian agate is primarily a stone for meditation and spiritual practice. It is also a physical healing stone – one that you can use for crystal energy practice.
- Use Indian agate for unblocking the chakras and powering them up. Chakras are the centers of several kinds of personal capacities and powers. These are the points where the subtle bodies meet with the Universe. The spiritual philosophy goes that these centers of power become entangled with negativity over time and they become blocked. Our chakras can also become overpowered or underpowered – both of these states can cause disease or physical ailments. Furthermore, blocked or underpowered chakras can harm the life of a person.
For example, a person with a blocked crown chakra can suffer from a weak connection with the Source. It may be challenging to establish a regular and healthy spiritual life.
Further reading: How do you know if your chakra is open or blocked?
- Indian agate is highly supportive of the personal profile of a person and his physical condition. It lends power to the body to become physically more robust for the things you have to accomplish. So whether you are a programmer or a bodybuilder, it will grant the kind of physical strength needed for you to accomplish your tasks.
What about the emotions?
Indian agate provides unique healing to your emotions in the sense that you will feel more secure about your life. Anxiety, fear, anger, sadness, and depression – these are all relegated to the backburner as Indian agate amplifies calmness, peace, and happiness. In the long term, this does completely transform your profile, so it no longer lingers on the negative aspects of life. You will become happier, more secure, and more decisive as well.
And finally, Indian agate provides a strong sense of protection to your being if you have ever felt insecure about life in general or even about the future, having a protective stone that gathers different positive energies to you so you would be protected from the world’s harm and evil is indeed a great advantage.
- Indian agate comes from the agate family – quartz. Agate is considered the King of All Stones because of its powerful ability to transmute negativity and evil to positivity and love. Indian agate can be so powerful that it can even balance the Yin and the Yang.
The Yin/Yang binary is one of the oldest philosophies related to universal energies. The philosophy goes that to have a safe and happy life, you need to balance the powers from both the light and shadow regions of your life. These energies are linked to the larger harmony of the Universe or the Source. When there is balance in your Yin/Yang profile, you will have a more comfortable and less stressful life, and things will flow into their best positions in life.
- And finally, Indian agate encourages graceful aging by removing the fear of the aging process. Instead of being fearful of the natural process of aging, you will become less stressed and more vibrant instead, which helps reverse aging.
Why is Indian Agate Used in Mala Beads Necklaces for Meditation?
Indian agate is one of the most effective tools for calming oneself. It can also help clear many mental issues, including anxiety and depression.
Mala beads are often made with Indian agate to make the mala beads unique for each person since different kinds of Indian agate beads are used. Indian agate beads usually are muted and neutral. There is a good reason for this. The power of nature rests on its ability to provide grounding to people. What happens is that Indian agate links the body and spirit to nature (through grounding) and allows excess or unnecessary energies to pass through the body and into the earth.
Further reading: Why Are Mala Beads Used as Meditation Beads?
The grounding process may sound a little strange to the uninitiated, but it is a common practice on top of cleansing rituals. Indian agate mala beads are also powerful reminders of our position in the Universe and just how mighty Mother Nature can be. All earth-related powers and healing properties can help correct a lifetime of bad decisions and toxic stress or negativity. At this point, it is just important to remember how much Mother Nature can help us with our daily spiritual, mental, emotional, and even physical needs.