Variscite is a stunning green gemstone that is rare and is often mined alongside turquoise. How can variscite change your life with its healing properties and meaning?
Table of Contents
What is Variscite?
View this post on Instagram
Ametrice Hill variscite from Utah. Even more rare than #claycanyonvariscite. Scarce material and beautiful composition. #ametricehillvariscite #utahvariscite #varisciteforsale #variscite #rarevariscite #rareminerals #raregemstones #raregems #cabochonsforsale #cabsforsale #cabochonsupplier #lapidaryarts #jewelrysupplier #stonecutter #ladysmith #metalsmith #instasmithy #silversmith #instasales #r2rockzcabsales
Variscite is a semiprecious gemstone with a stunning chromatic display of different shades of green, from bluish hues to intensely vibrant shades. It was named after Variscia, the ancient Latin name for Vogtland, Germany and is believed to be composed of hydrated aluminum phosphate minerals.
Variscite has found its way into jewelry, religious artifacts and art due to its distinctive qualities such as its transparency and hardness. Variscite has a Mohs hardness rating of 4-5 on the scale – slightly softer than quartz but much harder than limestone or talc- so it can easily be shaped and polished for ornamental use.
Variscite also has properties that are said to have healing properties such as calming anxiety, providing emotional comfort and offering good luck.
Where Does Variscite Come From?
Variscite is a vibrant and rare material distinguished by its distinct green-blue hues, yet few are aware of where it comes from. Variscite is actually a secondary mineral that forms with phosphate-bearing sedimentary rocks, such as sandstone, shale and limestone, in desert regions around the world. Variscite can also form at the same time as other precious minerals like turquoise.
Variscite’s name is derived from Varísa – the countryside in Germany where the first commercial deposit was found – though it has since been discovered in many more places. This unique mineral can now be found on every continent except Antarctica and enjoys growing popularity among jewelry aficionados thanks to its striking visual appeal.
What Are Variscite Healing Properties?
Variscite is an excellent healing gemstone and is most appropriate for emphasizing and fixing masculine traits or attributes. It is associated with various zodiac signs, including the Scorpio, Gemini, and Taurus. Below are some of the variscite’s physical and metaphysical benefits:
- Variscite is an ideal companion gemstone for pregnant women/expectant mothers. It helps with the growth of the fetus and grants health and normal growth inside the womb.
- This crystal improves skin health and allows for it to become genuinely elastic and flexible. A most excellent aid for people who are suffering from dry skin and other skin disorders. If you want to boost your skin health quickly, allow the subtle vibrations of variscite to heal your skin from the inside out.
- A most excellent aid for people suffering from male reproductive disorders. Variscite’s healing energies can help restore health and vitality to the male reproductive system’s significant areas, including the prostate, the penis, and the testicles.
- Variscite also has the most positive effect on the abdominal area. If you are dealing with any distension, use variscite to reduce pain and inflammation. This also applies to other kinds of digestive malaises that you may be dealing with at the moment. Combine the anti-inflammatory benefits of variscite with your medication to speed up healing and recovery.
- Variscite is a natural bringer of happiness and fortitude. If you ever wanted to have a healing gemstone that can bring waves of happiness to you and those around you, you have found the right crystal.
- Place this crystal close to your heart and allow you to reach deeply into the areas that are plagued by anxiety and depression. The crystal can help do away with anger and resentment, which will help improve your overall emotional profile.
- Mentally, variscite works on your concentration, focus, and problem-solving skills. Long-term issues caused by a lack of ability to formulate new solutions can be remedied with crystal energy healing. The effects will manifest the longer you use variscite and associate minerals to deal with mental fog and indecision problems.
- Variscite can also be used for past life regression and similar activities to seek information about your past lives. Channel the energies and wisdom needed to accomplish your set’s spiritual goals using this crystal.
View this post on Instagram
Superb quality Variscite from Australia. Only one mine is finding this beautiful quality ‘sunrise variscite’ as far as I know . I made a small collection with it last year that sold pretty damn fast and will make an even smaller one this year. The price went up and the material is less and less but I had to splurge and get me some. . . . . #australianvariscite #sunrisevariscite #australianminerals #matrix #variscite #green #mineral #tucsonshow2020 #gemshowtucson #jewelrydesign #oneofakind #fabrication #handmade #vesselarts #vesselartsjewelry #shopvesselarts #nevadacity #california
Read more: All Gemstones Healing Properties
How to Use Variscite for Oneself and at Home?
Variscite is a most beneficial gemstone for the home, so you must put variscite in different zones or spaces at home to improve harmony and happiness between those living there. We also recommend wearing it and meditating to help channel and amplify positive energies that affect the specific life domains mentioned earlier.
Variscite is linked to the heart chakra, which is the seat of all forms of love, from Platonic love to passionate, romantic love. All gemstones that support the heart chakra also support how we love and relate to people. If you are unable to relate to others and feel vulnerable to the feeling of love, then that means your heart chakra is either blocked or underpowered. When you meditate with variscite, you open yourself to the possibilities of love once again, and you feel good doing so.
Read more: How to Carry Crystal With You?
More articles about Gemstones you may like:
The Ultimate Guide to Use Healing Crystals for Beginner
Which Hand to Wear Your Crystal Bracelet?
Green Crystals List: Names, Meaning, Healing, and Uses
What Crystals Work Well Together? 6 Crystal Combinations Ideas for Different Intentions
Which Stones Should Not Be Worn Together?
How do you know if your chakras are open?
Leave A Comment